Oct 22 2009
I’m getting tired of being at this point. I’ve only been back at work for a week, and I feel like my whole world is collapsing. Or at least my brain.
- My Year 11 students are really fucking pissing me off. They are lazy, unmotivated, don’t do any work, and then decide to blame me for their poor results. When I try to teach them, they talk over the top of me; they make personal insults when I get aggravated and tell them to do their work. When I get angry at their poor attitude, they say it’s because I suck at my job, and they want to do everything humanly possible to get me fired.
- My Year 12 students have their second English paper tomorrow. ‘Nuff said.
- I have no money. I shouldn’t be going on a holiday at the end of the year, but if I don’t get away – I’m going to kill someone.
- Even though it SHOULDN’T matter, I just found out one of my ex’s has a new girlfriend. This is an ex who I was with for 2 and a half years, who I was basically engaged to. it kinda stings for some reason.
- One of the teachers at work is driving me insane. The 40 year experienced former head teacher (who only teaches ONE child at the moment! I teach 120!) should NOT be asking me to do her programming and shit like that. I came here and had to try and write everything from scratch myself straight out of uni, you can fucking make do. I don’t care if you are the principal’s wife!
- And, on that note, when I raise a legitimate question in staff meeting – you don’t have the right to answer it in your usual sarcastic ‘you are so stupid’ tone. Shut the fuck up bitch.
- My mouth is full of ulcers from stress, so I can barely eat.
- I keep having nightmares since I am stressed, so I can barely sleep.
- My mother is coming out for the weekend. Fucking help me God.
- My house is a pigsty, because I don’t have time to keep up with the housework at the moment.
- Reports are due for ALL my classes, and I have to write exams and grade papers and organise this school excursion that is happening in a month
- AND I come home from work and have to listen to other people bitch and moan about stuff. I don’t mind listening, but I am stuck in a whole heap of one sided conversations involving them venting and me listening.
So, you guys get to hear all the venting. Oh goodie, right?